Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2008 Serial Number Where Can I Find Some Good Autodesk Inventor 2009 Tutorials?

Where can I find some good Autodesk Inventor 2009 tutorials? - autodesk inventor profesional 2008 serial number

I started with Autodesk Inventor 2009 and really do not know where to start.

If you know a good text - or video, it really does not matter - I really appreciate tutorials to share links.

I try a little machine model, provide tutorials on the basic parts, assembly parts, and the animation would have to me.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Alex said...

I tell you, because I'm the same program for a CAD class. If you email me I can go through the use of the program. It is really easy. I have no video, but I will not need anyway.

guru said...

When you start the application, there is a tab "Help" in the top row.
Click on this, there is the manual.
I've learned by practice is the very simple when you start.

Post a Comment